Tuesday 29 March 2016

Never forget why you're working

Everyone has an ambition, a thing they want to do one day.

Today me and my family went to the zoo, it couldn't have been more of an incentive to put the work in for my exams. The idea that one day I could be working somewhere like that, or abroad fighting for their conservation and survival. So many beautiful animals who are so threatened by the effect of mans' action on the world. Below are a few of my favourite photos from today.

Find your thing, find your inspiration and go for it! Anyone who tries to knock you down simply shrug off - your future is controlled by you, not outside factors or other people. Maybe even listen to a little Fight Song by Rachel Platten, or a bit of Motown? Both just radiate positivity!

All the best,

Bea x





No comments:

Post a Comment